Eyelash Extension (Volume Course)
ANY QUESTIONS CALL (866) 433-2529
Students are taught all the application techniques, and tools used to create the 3 levels of looks offered: natural, enhancement, and dramatic.
Our Classic course involves applying lashes with a natural look while our Volume course works with thinner lashes applied in a much fuller volume.
To enroll in our Volume course, you must have proof of the completion of Classic Eyelash course or prior Eyelash Extension knowledge.
A full Classic and Volume lash kit is offered with all the tools and products needed to fully learn and start a career in eyelash enhancement.
***A copy of Current Cosmetology/Esthetician license number is required for both classes.
What You Will Learn in Eyelash Extension II (Volume Course):
Day 1 & 2
- Introduction & Layout
- Introduction of the Lash Kit
- Eyelash Growth Phases
- Skin Sensitivity & Reactions
- Extension Procedures
- Eyelash Preparations
- Removal Procedure
- After Care & Maintenance
- Incorrect Applications & Damages
- Client Consultation & Consent
***Volume is a one day course that focuses on training with a fuller volume of thinner lashes for a dramatic look.
A highly-specialized needle deep technique that creates each and every stroke as if it’s part of you! It doesn’t matter if you like them arched and feathered or straight and bold, eyebrows are the most important facial feature.
This Class is designed for those who want to further their skills with various
types of stroke patterns, fundamentals of skin and advanced procedure techniques. You must have proof of prior Micro-Pigmentation or Feather Touch knowledge to enroll.
- Master fundamental and technique theory
- Demonstrate drawing eyebrow on skin material
- Demonstrate implementing pigment onto skin material
- Student practice and homework assigned (due next morning)
- Critique homework
- Ombre technique for shading
- Learn RulerTouch for balance
- Male hair stroke pattern
- Tool usage demonstration
- Live model Demonstration on brow procedure
- Student work on a live model with instructor’s assistance